I've been amazed at the lack of coverage of an event that will take place on this on October first of this year. I didn't expect anything from the mainstream media since they're part of the conspiracy.....and yes.....I said conspiracy. It's always been an amazement to me how many people snicker at the idea of a conspiracy, unless of course it's a vast right wing conspiracy, then it's perfectly intelligent and rational to self-righteously nod in agreement.
However, for many of us who've been reading history books for all of our lives - and I've been doing that for most of my 70 years - we've learned - everything really is a conspiracy!
All of my friends used to laugh at me when I would say this, but that's pretty much stopped. Why? Because they know I believe it and I have more than enough information to justify that statement.
Remember - there's a difference between a conspiracy theorist and someone who believes in conspiracies. A conspiracy theorist needs conspiracies to explain things they don't understand. A person who believes in conspiracies understand how conspiracies bring things into reality.
So what is so important about October 1, 2016? The internet will no longer be under the control of the United States.
- Obama’s Radical Proposal Could Result in Censorship Online
- On October 1st the USA Will Hand Over Control of the Internet, Endangering Free Speech – Call Congress Now!
Since reading is fundamental, I would like to encourage everyone to buy and read the following books
- American Betrayal, The Secret Assult on Our Nation's Character, By Diana West
- Stalin's Secret Agents, The Subversion of the Roosevelt Government, by M. Stanton Evans and Herbert Romerstein
- Hoodwinked, How intellectual Hucksters Have Hijacked American Culure, by Jack Cashill
- Gun, Germs, and Steel, The Fates of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond
- The Wealth and Poverty of Nations, Why Some Are So Rich And Some So Poor, By David S. Landes
- The Big Ripoff, How Big Business and Big Government Steal Your Money, By Timothy P. Carney