Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, September 10, 2016

October 1, 2016: Another Day That Will Live in Infamy

By Rich Kozlovich

I've been amazed at the lack of coverage of an event that will take place on this on October first of this year. I didn't expect anything from the mainstream media since they're part of the conspiracy.....and yes.....I said conspiracy. It's always been an amazement to me how many people snicker at the idea of a conspiracy, unless of course it's a vast right wing conspiracy, then it's perfectly intelligent and rational to self-righteously nod in agreement.

However, for many of us who've been reading history books for all of our lives - and I've been doing that for most of my 70 years - we've learned -  everything really is a conspiracy! 

All of my friends used to laugh at me when I would say this, but that's pretty much stopped. Why? Because they know I believe it and I have more than enough information to justify that statement.

Remember - there's a difference between a conspiracy theorist and someone who believes in conspiracies.  A conspiracy theorist needs conspiracies to explain things they don't understand.  A person who believes in conspiracies understand how conspiracies bring things into reality.

So what is so important about October 1, 2016?  The internet will no longer be under the control of the United States. 
If the NPMA leadership is aware of this I would like to think they would be against it and would encourage all of it's members and member associations to work at stopping this! 

Since reading is fundamental, I would like to encourage everyone to buy and read the following books
Tell me the history....the whole history....and I will give you the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment